Roti chicken (surinam)

Go down

Roti chicken (surinam)

Post  Sniffies on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Ingredients:
potatoes, onion, garlic, long beans, chicken, Massala (curry) eggs, Spicy peppers, salt & 2 cubes of bouillon.

Peal poatoes n cut in half. Spice them w massala and salt, n fry them just a bit before throw them in big pan. Do the same w the chicken. Boil the eggs. cut onions peppers n garlic n fry them lil bit w massala and salt before throw in big pan. Add water and bouillon to the pan w ur ingredients n put it on low fire for half an hour or so. Take sum of the juice from top of pan put in frying pan, add the beans (no water!) n fry this lil bit. Remove the water from pan w potatoes etc n add the beans in it. Then lightly fr y the boiled eggs in the pan u fried ur beans. Add the eggs to the cooking pot and your dish is ready Very Happy

yum yum yum cheers cheers cheers

Sniffies
Admin

Back to top Go down

No Bake Cheesecake for Dessert.

Post  SeAir on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Cold Cool Whip, Sugar Free Jello (any Flavor will do but my favorite is Lime) Philly Cream Cheese, One Gram-cracker pie crust( gram crackers smashed up into crumbs, melted butter, sugar. and put in pie dish on all sides. this you have to bake to keep the shape. Or maybe you can buy the crust like we do here in America.) One can of Lemon pie topping. Or if you can't get it make Lemon Pudding.

Mix Cool Whip, Sugar Free Jello, and Philly Cream Cheese . Mix until smooth pour into pie crust. top with Lemon topping and put in the fridge to get cold and for easy cutting. If you want to try different flavors you can get strawberry pudding and add strawberries to it for the topping and you can vary the Jello like strawberry, or cherry, Orange and mix and match your toppings for different flavored pies
I even bought a Pineapple flavored Jello and then made a banana pudding for on top and sprinkled coconut on top tasted Out of this world.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Is my FAVORITE Dessert!!!
SeAir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zucchini

Post  SeAir on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Yellow Zucchini Onion and 6 slices of bacon. a little butter.
get like 6 Yellow Zucchini and 1 Onion slice up. In fry pan cook up bacon until crisp in separate pan melt a little butter add Zucchini and Onion Warm them together When bacon is done add to pan with the bacon juice to the Zucchini and onion slices with add some water enough to cover the Zucchini and Onion cook until Zucchini and Onion are soft to eat and water has cooked down or evaporated a little bit. And Server this is a meal in itself. Yum Yum Yum!!!
SeAir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fried Egg

Post  EmmaMeow on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Fried egg ...
Egg with oil in a pan 2mins its ready geek

EmmaMeow

Back to top Go down

Easy and Good Rum Balls !!

Post  SeAir on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Ingredients
1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup light rum
3 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/8 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions
1. In a large bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, chopped nuts, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, and cocoa. Mix in rum and corn syrup. Shape dough into 1 inch balls; roll in confectioners' sugar.

2. Store rum balls in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days to develop flavor. Roll them again in confectioners' sugar before serving.

Great to give as Xmas Gifts. Or to Use as comfort food. YUMMMY

Admin

Back to top Go down

Potato Candy!!!

Post  SeAir on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:54 pm

1 small to med. potato (cooked)
1tlb. spoon of Vanilla
1 Dash of salt
1-2 16oz bags of Confectioner Sugar
Peanut Butter.

Mash cooked Potato, add vanilla keep mashing, add a dash of salt. (Just a pinch is good or literally a dash) Mix real good mashing with a fork. Keep mashing start adding confectioner sugar, Keep adding. Potato will turn into a liquid Keep adding sugar until it turns back into a dough. like a cookie dough. sprinkle Confectioners sugar on table or counter, Roll Dough out until is 1/4 inch thick or (like you was going to cut cookies). spread peanut butter on top. Roll up like a pinwheel, cut into desired size pieces. If you are a little bit Diabetic please eat in small amounts. Or it can send you into shock. But this is another great idea for adding to the Rum Balls. and giving as edible Christmas Gifts. This is another Christmas Tradition Treat handed down to me by my Mother. I am happy to share with you all. Hope you all try and make and Enjoy. This is my Christmas Gift to you all. Since I really don't have the money to send each and everyone of you a Christmas Gift. I figured I would give you the recipe to Share with you as a Christmas Gift.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Christmas Vadka Cake!!!

Post  SeAir on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:29 pm

christmas vodka cake
1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1...bottle Vodka,2 cups dried fruit.
Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Ta
ke a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup of vodka just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now shit shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the Vodka and wipe the counter with the cat

Admin

Back to top Go down

Cheese Cake Stuffed Stawberries

Post  SeAir on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 pm

this recipe i originally got part of the idea from a website. but instead of fallowing their recipe i made my own kind of twist to it. And I believe i made it a little more healthier for you.
Ya all read my Cheese Cake up in earlier post. only difference is leave out the Grand Cracker Crust. But for those who don't want to scroll up to check that recipe her it is with the little twists i add to it.
1 16oz. package of Philly Cream Cheese.
1 20oz. tube of Cool Whip whipped cream.
1 flavored package of Jello (get the Strawberry flavor for this one)
2 quarts of Big Strawberries.

Mix the first 3 ingredients with a mixer. set aside.
wash the Strawberries take the stems off of them and either slice in half or hollow out a hole in the top
Now Scoop the Cream Cheese Topping in to the hole. Yummmy. and you can add some various items like dipping the strawberries in to chocolate after adding the topping. or crumble up some gram crackers and sprinkle on top.
But anyways I made these for Dessert tonight and of course I had to sample a couple ooohhh my word you talk about yummy. you can even dip them into caramel. huummm don't think these will make it to after dinner time. XD I may have them all gone and not share with the rest of the family.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Roti chicken (surinam)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down